From the CHED-Cordillera FB page:
CHED SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (CSP) APPLICATION ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-2022 IS NOW OPEN!
1. Filipino citizen.
2. Graduating Senior high school student/ Senior High school graduate.
3. General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 96% or its equivalent
*For Full State Scholarship Program(FSSP) and Full Private Education Student Financial Assistance(FPESFA), GWA must be 96 or above.
*For Half-SSP and Half-PESFA, GWA must be atleast 93% to 95% or its equivalent.
4. Must have a combined annual gross income of parents/guardian not to exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (Php 400,000.00).
5. Must enroll in recognized priority programs (see CMO No. 10,Series of 2021) of private HEIs or State Universities and Colleges (SUCs)/ Local Universities and Colleges (LUCs) with COPCs.
6. AVAIL OF ONLY ONE GOVERNMENT FUNDED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM.
a.Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
a.Duly certified true copy of High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college (Senior High School Graduate)
b.Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating Senior high school students
3.Income: – any one of the following:
a.Latest ITR (BIR Form No. 2316 CY 2020) of parents or guardian if employed
b.Certificate of Tax Exemption from the BIR
c.Certificate of Indigency from their Barangay
d.Certificate/Case Study from DSWD
e.Latest copy of contract or proof of income for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) and seafarers.
Please Post Your Comments & Reviews