ELEMENTARY PROGRAM OUTCOMES
To deliver quality education to primary and intermediate graders so that at the end of the program, the graduates will be able to:
Primary Grades (Nursery to Grade 3)
- Utilize their academic knowledge and skills to face higher levels of learning.
- Possess creativity and intellectual curiosity as they engage in different learning experiences.
- Manifest dynamic social habits and involvement within themselves, their classmates, families, and communities.
- Demonstrate oral and written literacy skills for higher grades.
- Manifest resilience and readiness for higher learning.
Intermediate (Grade 4 to Grade 6)
- Demonstrate the basic literacy skills needed as a 21st century learner.
- Manifest sound physical and mental health habits.
- Possess good oral and written literacy in expressing and communicating with others.
- Manifest sense of responsibility and commitment to their own learning through their active involvement in the development of their learning experiences.
- Relate and apply their knowledge and skills in fulfilling their responsibilities to their families, school and community.
- Exhibit eagerness and preparedness for higher level of learning.
- Provide an enriched education that inculcates in the students the moral values, spiritual, environmentally friendly and the CCDC values of being committed, culturally-aware, dignified, and civic oriented.