for the First Semester, School Year 2020-2021
COMPLETION PROCEDURE: Guide for CCDC College Students
1) Log in to the CCDC Student Portal (student.ccdc.space). In the “View Grades” tab, click the “Apply for Completion” button.
2) Pay* completion processing fee (Php50 per subject) and send photo of proof of payment (thru Accounting Ccdc messenger, if online; or present it directly to the Accounting Office, if onsite).
* Modes of payment include online and over-the-counter bank deposit to:
Account Name > Cordillera Career Development College, Inc.
Contact No. > 0917-544-4545
Metrobank La Trinidad, Account No. 222-30600-12962
Philippine National Bank La Trinidad, Account No. 220610151291
Land Bank La Trinidad, Account No. 1371-1320-46
Highland Rural Bank, Account No. 001-01-15309-8
BSU & Community Multipurpose Cooperative, Account No. A013944
Benguet Center Bank, Account No. 4048-002-01-004575-7
CARD Bank, Inc., Account No. 0718-1011-0022296
Rang-ay Bank, Account No. 15-52-00008-4
Summit Bank, Account No. 26-0-02329
For those who are within the vicinity of CCDC, cashier is open at the JMM Bldg Entrance from 8:00AM to 4:30PM.
3) The Accounting Office accepts the application for completion in the system, and consequently forwards to the respective instructors.
4) After you comply with the requirements for completion, the instructor enters the grade in the portal. Upon approval of the dean, completion grade can be viewed in the CCDC student portal.
To access your grades thru the CCDC Student Portal, you must be cleared at the Accounting Office.
Pre-requisite subjects taken during the first semester shall be completed as soon as possible for the enrollment of the corresponding requisite subjects in the second semester.
Completion period ends on January 26, 2021.
Please Post Your Comments & Reviews